Oda and Leon Livchitz Scholarship
Opportunity name: Oda and Leon Livchitz Scholarship
Minimum qualifications: Students in any major who demonstrate financial need. Full or part time students are eligible.
College and Department: Campus wide
Number of awards and award amount: Amount varies
Application dates: Application available January – May 1 to be awarded for following academic year
Major: Open to all majors
Class level: Open to all class levels
Enrollment requirement: At least half-time enrollment
Financial need: Yes
GPA requirement: None
Preference given to:
- Undergraduates and those who are working to help pay for their education
- Have not been awarded any other scholarships (at time of selection)
- Expected Family Contribution (as determined by FAFSA): $0 – $8000
- Highest reviewer scores*
*Applications are reviewed by a committee and scored based on answers provided by the applicant. Each answer is reviewed for:
- relevance to the question
- spelling, grammar, and college level writing
Scholarship winners will be notified by email no later than September 1.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you currently work part-time or full-time?