HelpTeaching.com, a platform focused on providing high-quality resources for teachers, tutors, homeschool parents, and others who work in the field of education, offers a new scholarship for students in high school and college.
Scholarship Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants may only submit one piece for consideration
- Applicants may not be a family member of anyone employed by HelpTeaching.com
- Applicants may not submit content that has been previously published online
- Applicants may submit their own original work without getting help from anyone
- Applicants must be current High School or College Students
To apply for the scholarship, applicants should submit a short story or informational article for children (400-800 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their full name, age, and current school level info.
Stories and articles will be rated from 0-5 based on the following criteria:
- Value to Students
- Quality of Content
- Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation