The Adrian Rubin Scholarship
The Adrian Rubin Scholarship was created with our leaders of the future (current students) in mind. Over the years, college has become increasingly expensive and necessary.This scholarship serves the purpose of being able to help one student get closer to achieving their goal of landing their dream career without having to rack up hundreds of thousands of student loan debt in order to do so. Applicants will be required to answer a simple question in the form of a short essay and the winner will be selected based on the essay submitted. A committee led by Adrian Rubin will select a winner by the end of February 2019. This winner will receive $1000 towards their higher education, which will be sent directly to their school’s financial aid department.
The following people are eligible for the Adrian Rubin Scholarship:
- High school students graduating in 2018 that have been accepted into a college, university, trade school, or design school.
- Students currently enrolled in a college, university, trade school, or design school.
- Adrian Rubin wants to hear your answer to this question, “ How do you think real estate investment trends will change over the next five years?” This should be a short essay of no more than 500 words.
- Complete each section of the online form. By submitting an application, the applicant gives Adrian Rubin consent to use their essay, name, and information for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The winner will be selected in February 2019. Once contacted, the winner will have two weeks to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.