Association of Silicon Valley Brokers Veteran Scholarship
Open to any Veteran, Reservist, National Guard or Active Duty SJSU student.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected graduation date?
- Have you previously received a Veterans Scholarship from SJSU?
- Are you currently receiving the G.I. Bill or VocRehab benefits?
- If yes, indicate the number of months/days remaining.
- Upload a copy of your G.I. Bill benefits award summary.
- Upload a copy of your current resume.
- Upload a copy of your unofficial SJSU transcript or transcript from previous school if this is your first semester at SJSU.
- Personal Statement: In your personal statement describe how your military training experiences have contributed to your current career goals. Include one paragraph explaining why you feel you should receive this scholarship.
- Please upload a recent photo of yourself to be used for publication purposes.
- If you accept this award, please plan to attend the Military and Veteran scholarship reception in the upcoming Spring semester. An invitation will be forthcoming.
- Please upload (in Word or PDF format) a short Bio to be used in a PowerPoint presentation so the Scholarship Donors can learn a little more about you and how this scholarship has impacted your life. You will have the opportunity to meet your scholarship donor at the reception in the Spring.
Please include the following:
Military affiliation/background and years served:
Short history about how you got to SJSU:
Future career plans and how scholarship money may help you achieve your goal:
- Show 5 more