Janet and Mark Farabaugh Scholarship
Open to undergraduate or graduate students who are Veterans, Service Member, National Guard or Reservist.
Majors include: Business, Education, Science, Math or Engineering.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected graduation date?
- Are you currently receiving the G.I. Bill or VocRehab benefits?
- If yes, indicate the number of months/days remaining.
- Have you previously received a Veterans Scholarship from SJSU?
- Upload a copy of your current resume.
- Upload a copy of your G.I. Bill benefits award summary.
- Upload a copy of your unofficial SJSU transcript or transcript from previous school if this is your first semester at SJSU.
- Personal Statement: In your personal statement describe how your military training experiences have contributed to your current career goals.
- Reply to ONE of the following:
- Describe you life goals and how your degree will assist you in obtaining these goals.
- Upon receiving your scholarship, how will you give back to the SJSU Veteran community? Some examples may include: participating on the Veterans Advisory Committee for one semester, assisting the Veterans Student Organization with community outreach or conducting community service within the SJSU Veteran community.
- Show 3 more