- College of Science, Chemistry
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you doing research with a faculty member at SJSU?
- If you are currently doing research with an SJSU faculty member, provide his/her name. If not, please leave blank.
- Please indicate if you're an Undergraduate currently enrolled in CHEM 112B, an Undergraduate who has already completed CHEM 112B, or if you are a Graduate student who has completed at least one semester of graduate course work.
If you do not meet one of the 3 criteria listed, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Please upload a combined PDF of unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities that you have attended. *If you upload multiple files, only the one shown in the drop down menu will be visible to reviewers.*
- Provide ONE confidential letter of recommendation from a Chemistry faculty member.
It is required to enter the name and email of your reference AFTER asking that person if they would like to be a reference for you. The system will email your reference and provide the opportunity for them to submit a letter of recommendation electronically. You will not be able to view this document. You can verify the status of your requested references by clicking "References" on your home page.