Meta Marion Goldsmith Memorial Scholarship
Must be World Language major or minor and have completed one semester of World Language study; must be recommended by a world language instructor; be considered financially needy; have a 3.0 overall GPA, with a 3.5 World Language GPA (Financial Aid Students) or a 3.75 World Language GPA (Merit-only); will need to take 5 units of World Languages and Literatures class (for WLL majors, graduate students, or teaching credential students) or 3 units (for minors) during the semesters a student is receiving this Meta Marion Goldsmith Memorial Scholarship.
- World Languages and Literatures
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a major or minor in world languages? If yes, please specify if it is a major or a minor and in which language?
- Please indicate how many times you have been granted the Meta Marion Scholarship, if applicable. If you have never been awarded the Meta Marion scholarship, please indicate N/A.
- Please upload a combined PDF of unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities that you have attended. *If you upload multiple files, only the one shown in the drop down menu will be visible to reviewers.*
- Please provide a Letter of Recommendation that speaks to your actions and/or experience as it relates to this scholarship.
- Please include one letter of recommendation from a faculty member in the Department of World Languages and Literatures. You can upload the letter here or have the system email your reference to submit a letter confidentially. You DO NOT need to upload a letter and Email an instructor. Choose ONE option.
- Please provide a confidential Letter of Recommendation by emailing your reference. Enter the name and email of your reference AFTER asking that person if they would like to be a reference for you. The system will email your reference and provide the opportunity for them to submit a letter of recommendation electronically. You will not be able to view this document. You can verify the status of your requested references by clicking "References" on your home page.
- Show 1 more