Charlie Whitcomb International Scholarship
Scholarships for Health & Human Sciences majors with cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 who have been accepted into an SJSU study abroad program.
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- In which Study Abroad Program are/will you (be) participating?
- Are you currently participating in or have been accepted to a study abroad program?
- Which study abroad program were you accepted to?
- In which country are you/will you be studying abroad?
- Which semester or semesters have you/will you be studying abroad?
- What is the name of the Host University of your study abroad program?
- Why did you choose to attend this specific Study Abroad Program? What will participating in this program mean for your academic and/or professional career? Describe in detail how this program fits in with your greater goals. (250 words max)