Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program
- The Elk parent or stepparent:
- Must have been members in good standing for at least a year at the time of his or her death or
- Must have been members in good standing for at least one year before he or she became disabled and must continue to be an Elk in good standing when the application for assistance is made.
- All circumstances surrounding the death or disability of the Elk parent or stepparent are subject to the review of the Elks National Foundation. The outcome of the review may effect grant approval.
- The applicant must:
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must attend an accredited U.S. college or university as a full-time (12 semester hours) undergraduate student.
- Must be unmarried, and be under the age of 24 during the academic year in which they are applying.