CodeWizardsHQ Educational Scholarship
- High school seniors and incoming college freshman
- 3.5 or higher GPA
- Priority to STEM program applicants
- Proof of eligibility (proof of income, last year tax return / FAFSA) via one of the following:
- If you receive a financial aid award letter from your school before the application deadline, attach a copy.
- If you do not receive a financial aid award letter from your school before the application deadline, provide a list detailing is the cost of tuition, books, and other tuition-related expenses.
- 1 Recommendation letter: A recommendation letter from a teacher or counselor, in regards to your background, character, and need.
- Statement of purpose: Up to 600 words answering this prompt, “Beyond needing financial support, why do you deserve this scholarship?”
- Curriculum Vitae: A summary of your experience and skills.
- Unofficial transcript: A copy of your high school transcript.
- Video (Optional): A short video, less than 2 minutes, about your need and how can this scholarship help you get ahead.