Kosciuszko Foundation Tuition Scholarships
Kosciuszko Foundation Tuition Scholarships support American students of Polish descent for graduate studies at colleges and universities in the United States. Scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $7,000 are awarded on a competitive basis for one academic year. Funding is for full-time studies during academic year September 2017 – May 2018. A scholarship application form will post to the bottom of this page in Fall 2016.
All fields and majors are eligible for scholarship funding. In addition, dedicated funding is available for:
- law and engineering studies at DePaul University and non-public colleges and universities in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin;
- residents of New Jersey, first preference for studies in nursing, teaching and business;
- residents of NY state for studies in medicine;
- residents of Amsterdam, NY;
- residents of Chicopee, MA;
- residents of New Hampshire;
- residents of Connecticut, first preference for residents of Fairfield and New Haven counties;
- students who evidence leadership, excellent written and verbal communication skills and participation in school and/or community activities;
- sciences: physical-chemical, biological, technical and natural sciences;
- applied sciences; medicine; music; humanities; social sciences; architecture; engineering; medical research; education; piano performance; violin performance; orchestral studies; law; art; fine arts; pharmacy; chemistry; accounting; business administration; banking; finance; Polish studies.