Jungle Scout Scholar
Are you a Business or Computer Science student with entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have innovative ideas for SaaS or digital eCommerce products?
The Jungle Scout team is excited to announce a new charitable initiative – offering scholarships to students in the US who are studying in business, entrepreneurship and computer science related fields.
Giving back to the community is something I place huge importance on. As alumni from Auburn University, I built the foundations and some of the skills that I have since used on my journey to becoming a business owner and creating Jungle Scout.
I wanted to offer scholarships towards something the whole team feel passionate about, and live and breathe every day. So it was decided to offer scholarships for budding entrepreneurs, business owners and developers.
- Applicants will apply for funding each semester
- Applicants will be studying at, or preparing to study at an accredited University in the US
- The fund will be a minimum of $2000 per selected applicant, per semester
- Applicants will be required to submit a short video, plus a SaaS or ecommerce related business idea
- Jungle Scholar winner will have access to quarterly coaching call with Greg Mercer
- 100% of the profits from our Jungle Scout T-shirts (sold on Amazon of course) will go directly into the Jungle Scholar fund
- The current round of applicants is for the Fall Semester 2018