The Paradise Ridge Dentistry Scholarship
A brief of the Scholarship Program: At Paradise Ridge Dentistry, we recognize the value of giving back to our community. One way we do this is to provide financial assistance to students by offering free scholarship funds. Students, are you currently enrolled in an accredited school? Are you willing to provide at least 20 hours of community service? If so we encourage you to apply for the Paradise Ridge scholarship fund. Our goal for providing the Paradise Ridge Scholarship is to support students who are highly motivated about their education and supporting their community. The winner of the $1000 scholarship award may use it toward school admission, books, cost of living, lab fees, travel fees and graduation.
- High school seniors
- Current college students
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Enrollment verification at an accredited university, community college, online college or high school
- Scholarship winner must submit a self-photo with Paradise Ridge Scholarship fund
- Winner will grant permission to Paradise Ridge Dentistry to use the self-photo for future promotional use of the Paradise Ridge Scholarship fund
- $1,000 will be awarded to the winner of a well-written essay on the required topic.
- In 750 words or less, describe a plan that you would implement to grow a small business using technology.
- Student applicants must follow our Instagram Page to be involved with Paradise Ridge Dentistry as part of the application requirement process.