The 2018 RN - to - BSN Scholarship
Nursing Schools Almanac is proud to announce our second annual RN-to-BSN Scholarship. We will award a $2,500 scholarship for a nursing student to pursue baccalaureate education through an RN-to-BSN program. Applicants should demonstrate:
- A track record of prior academic excellence in a prelicensure RN program
- A passion for leadership in nursing and the overall field of healthcare
- This scholarship competition is open to students currently enrolled in an RN-to-BSN program, as well as those who plan to matriculate into an RN-to-BSN program by the fall of 2019
- Applicants must already possess a valid RN license or be on track to graduate from an accredited prelicensure program by the summer of 2019. Only one application entry is accepted per student
Terms and Conditions
- One scholarship winner will be selected to receive a one-year, non-renewable $2,500 scholarship. Scholarship recipient will be chosen at the sole discretion of the RN-to-BSN Scholarship committee.
- Scholarship funds may be used to pay for tuition, books, supplies, or any other direct education expenses. Scholarship recipient must provide proof of acceptance and enrollment in an RN-to-BSN program.
- Once submitted, all essays are property of Nursing Schools Almanac and may be published at its discretion. Nursing Schools Almanac will announce the scholarship winner through its website and other media outlets. In 500 words or fewer, please explain 1) why you’re passionate about earning your BSN degree and 2) how you will take a leadership role in healthcare upon graduation.
- All personally identifiable information is collected solely to conduct the scholarship competition. Applicant information will never be used for marketing purposes or shared with any third party.
- December 31, 2018: Submission deadline for scholarship applications is 11:59pm PT
- January 2019: Scholarship committee will meet to review all applications received
- February 2019: Winner will be notified and $2,500 scholarship will be awarded