EnergyRates.Ca College Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be enrolled in an American or Canadian post-secondary educational institution, or planning to enroll in such an institution within the following calendar year.
- The subject of the essay must fall within the parameters described above.
- The essay must be written in English or French, and have a length of no more than 500 words (not including title, applicant name, etc).
- The scholarship funds must be used for some education-related expense, such as tuition, books, school fees, room and board, etc.
- The winner of the scholarship grants EnergyRates.Ca non-exclusive publication rights to their essay, so that we can feature their winning essay on our scholarship site.
- EnergyRates.Ca reserves the right to select a panel of judges and scoring methodology at its own discretion.