Scholarship for First Responders & Nurses on the Frontlines of COVID-19
- Must be a frontline worker or have a parent or guardian who has been on the frontlines; and
- Must provide proof of college enrollment for 2020-2021 academic year; and
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.; and
- Must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or in the final year of high school; and
- Must be able to provide proof of residency in Washington state; and
- Must be age 17 or older.