Rangel Graduate Fellowship Program
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. International students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must take admission in the graduate school of the Fall semester of 2021.
- Candidates seeking admission for undergraduate should take admission in accredited college or university.
- Applicants must be planning to enroll in a two-year graduate program in relevance to Foreign Service.
- Applicants must be currently studying in their senior year of the undergraduate program and must graduate by June 2021.
- Students who are college graduates are eligible for this scholarship.