CCIS Future Contractor Scholarship
- The CCIS Scholarship Essay Contest is open to all citizens and/residents of the United States.
- Applicants must apply online and include Full Name, Email Address, Permanent Mailing Address, Current/Planned University, Projected Graduation Date, and Area of Study/Major. Finalists must provide proof of current or future enrollment and photo of themselves. Photo and Essay of the winner will be posted on CCIS website to highlight winning submission.
- Applications must be submitted by their respective deadlines. No late applications will be considered.
- Only one entry per contest per applicant.
- Essay must address prompt and be between 250 and 500 words in length.
- Essay must be original work of the applicant. Plagiarism will result in disqualification. Essays must not infringe on any intellectual property or third-party rights of any person, company or organization.
- Past winners are not eligible to win a second time.
- Decisions are final.
- Finalists are chosen by CCIS and the scholarship winner will be voted on via a public poll. All finalists will be notified of their chance to win so they can share the link to the voting page. The winner of the poll and all finalists will be notified of the results upon the voting deadline.
- CCIS is not responsible for any federal, state or local taxes.
- By submitting to the CCIS Scholarship Essay Contest, the applicant acknowledges their understanding and acceptance with these stated rules and requirements.