Power to Present Scholarship
All applicants for the Power to Present Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be entering or enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Open to college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students.
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Open to students from all states.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Scholarship winner must provide enrollment and GPA verification.
- All application questions must be answered fully.