Louie Barozzi Scholarship - Study Abroad
The Louie Barozzi Scholarship honors the memory of Louie Barozzi and his contributions to San Jose State University and the field of International Education.
Academic Excellence: 3.25 cumulative GPA or above for Study Abroad Students
Study Abroad Status: Must be a full time matriculated SJSU student participating in a state-supported, SJSU certified Study Abroad program for one semester (Fall or Spring) or an academic year. SJSU certified programs are:
SJSU Bilateral Exchange Programs
CSU International Programs
Student Life: students who demonstrate an active participation in on-campus events and organizations.
Community Service: students who can prove to be active in community service (anywhere in the world) and can demonstrate its strong, positive values.
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Supplemental Questions
- In which Study Abroad Program are/will you (be) participating?
- Are you currently participating in or have been accepted to a study abroad program?
- Which study abroad program were you accepted to?
- Which semester or semesters have you/will you be studying abroad?
- In which country are you/will you be studying abroad?
- What is the name of the Host University of your study abroad program?
- We are interested in learning more about your active participation in on-campus and community organizations anywhere in the world, including community service. Is there anything else you would like to share about your campus and community engagement that you did not list in the General Application or would like to expand upon? Please explain here.
- Recipients of the Louie Barozzi International Scholarship are expected to promote international education and exchange, contributing to the internationalization of SJSU. Activities may include, but are not limited to: speaking to students and groups, tabling, participating in student information meetings and other promotional events, and posting or creating promotional materials. Describe how you would like to promote international education and exchange at SJSU and identify any skills you possess that would help you successfully carry out this obligation.
- Show 1 more